You agree to the terms of this Organiser’s Agreement when you register to participate in “Paint It Purple” as follows:
- You acknowledge that all of the information you have provided in this application is true and accurate.
- You acknowledge that all the information you provide in the post-event report form is true and accurate.
- You acknowledge that you understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
(A) Participation in Event
- Under NO circumstances may any individual, group or organization hold “Paint It Purple” Bake Sale/Fundraising Session WITHOUT registering with The Pixel Project.
- You must submit a completed Post-Event Report to The Pixel Project by 9AM EST 1 December 2013.
- If you select Category 1, you undertake to do your own vetting of your choice of Violence Against Women (VAW) nonprofit (other than The Pixel Project) to ensure that their status complies with our requirement for all ‘Paint It Purple” beneficiaries as follows:
Any registered and recognised VAW organisations including battered women’s shelters, rape crisis centres, and awareness-raising/advocacy organisations for any type of VAW.
(B) Use of Materials for Promotion and Publicity:
- You are encouraged, but not obligated, to send any photographs, audio files or video files of your “Paint It Purple” Activities to The Pixel Project. You authorise The Pixel Project free use of these media for any purposes for the promotion or mentions of the “Paint It Purple” programme.
- If you send any photographs, audio files or video files of your “Paint It Purple” activities to The Pixel Project for use in our online galleries, promotions etc of the campaign, you take responsibility for ensuring that all models/customers sign the model release form provided or your own model release form.
- In promoting and publicising your “Paint It Purple” activities/party, you must adhere to The Pixel Project’s Image and Identity Guidelines and all other publicity guidelines described at http://paintitpurple.thepixelproject.net.
- You agree to limit the use of The Pixel Project’s Trademarks, Copyrights & Logos (including those specifically “Paint It Purple”) on any merchandise or publicity to the “Paint It Purple” campaign unless permission is granted otherwise.
- You must specifically mention http://paint itpurple.thepixelproject.net and use the “Paint It Purple”/The Pixel Project logo/marketing visuals in all of your publicity.
- You agree to the social networking, blog, website and other media guidelines described in the Guidelines for usage of The Pixel Project’s Trademarks, Copyrights & Logos.
(C) Division and Donation of Proceeds
- You agree to donate The Pixel Project’s share of funds raised through your bake sale/fundraising activity as per the category you select and indicate in your registration form:
Category 1: Fundraising to donate to both The Pixel Project and the VAW nonprofit of your choice
- 70% of proceeds – VAW organisation or organisers’ choice of VAW organisation as beneficiary.
- 30% of proceeds – The Pixel Project
Category 2: VAW nonprofits fundraising with Paint It Purple bake sales that have on-the-ground assistance from Pixel Project volunteers.
- 60% of proceeds – VAW organisation or organisers’ choice of VAW organisation as beneficiary.
- 40% of proceeds – The Pixel Project
Category 3: Fundraising to donate to The Pixel Project
- 100% of proceeds – The Pixel Project
- You agree to pay in The Pixel Project’s share according to the donation process specified by The Pixel Project.
- You agree to pay in The Pixel Project’s share using donation channels specified and provided by The Pixel Project.
- You agree to pay in The Pixel Project’s share by the deadline of 9AM EST 1 December 2013.
Failure to adhere to any of the conditions of this Organisers’ Agreement will result in The Pixel Project rescinding permission for you to organise any “Paint It Purple” events/activities.